- A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought.
- Beware of geeks bearing formulas.
- Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction.
- I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
- I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.
- I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
- If a business does well, the stock eventually follows.
- If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians.
- In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
- It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction.
- It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
- Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.
- Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.
- Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked.
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.
- Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
- Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.
- The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.
- The investor of today does not profit from yesterday's growth.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Warren Buffett Quotes
Warren Buffet Investment Quotes and Criteria:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
15 Stock Investment Tips from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
1. Always go against tide. Buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying. 2. If you believe in the growth prospects o...
Elon Musk s ays the world still needs oil. “Realistically I think we need to use oil and gas in the short term, because otherwise civilizati...
**************************** Update as on 29th Aug 2022 **************************** # Earned 12 Liquid bees unit till date. # Sold 382 li...
"Never buy a stock with the intention of selling it" is for me his most useful quote, it sums up the ideal investing philosophy.ReplyDelete
nice quotes. thanks for sharing this quotes of Warren Buffett.ReplyDelete